Welcome to Buppha Thai Massage
The team at Buppha are passionate about the benefit of health and well being that regular massage can bring. Our people are trained by Thai’s specialists in authentic northern Thai style massage, which can invigorate or relax making you feel the best for whatever your day brings. (03) 9397 6291
Come and relax in the surrounding of authentic and experience the purest of traditional Thai ancient massage.
Relax and Rejuvenate at Buppha Thai Massage. Let us help you feel relaxed and invigorated so you can be ready for whatever your day brings. The team at Buppha are passionate about the benefit of health and wellbeing that a professional massage can bring. Our people are trained by specialists in authentic northern Thai style massage therapy, which can invigorate or relax your body to make you feel up to whatever the day will bring.
Important Information & FAQ's
- Before the session, give accurate health information and let the massage therapist know your expectations and reasons for the massage.
- Allergies to Oils, Lotions, Powders – The therapist may use oil, lotion or powders to reduce friction on your skin. If you are allergic to any oils, lotions or powders, tell your massage therapist, who can choose a substitute.
- During the massage session, report any discomfort, whether it’s from the massage or due to any problems or distractions related to the environment, e.g., room temperature, music volume, lighting, etc.
- Give feedback to the massage therapist during the massage on the amount of pressure, speed of hand movement, etc. If anything happens that you dislike or seems improper, you have the right to ask the massage therapist to stop. If necessary, you also have the right to end the session.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss any apprehensions or concerns. It’s important that you be as comfortable as possible during your massage. Your massage therapist is a professional dedicated to do his or her best to help you feel at ease.